Changes for this version include:
- Increased functionality of Annotate Regions and Annotate Clusters.
- Annotate Clusters Can now use a channel to gate on cells. This is useful of you import multiple cell types with one .csv file containing a classification channel. See the walkthrough video here.
- Both Annotation methods now auto-populate with the number of expected annotation fields.
- Moved annotation extensions to the main CytoMAP GUI.
- Added better labels to the cell_heatmaps extension’s plots
- Completely re-worked the Cellularity function, which plots cell numbers.
- Added stacked bar graph of cellular composition by sample
- This function now records the volume imaged in the sample metadata, so that it does not need to be calculated every time you run cells/image area.